Konad Stampers: English and Spanish Videos

Friday, May 2, 2014

¡Hola!

I get so many questions about my stampers, so I decided to make videos about them on my YouTube channel, starting with my Konad Stampers.  I will start making videos on tips and techniques in Spanish too, so all my friends who speak Spanish can understand my tutorials.

I really appreciate all the love and support, Thank you so much!

Here is my video in English about my Konad Stampers, I hope you guys enjoy!




¡Hola!

Recibo tantas preguntas sobre mis stampers que decidí hacer varios videos sobre ellos en mi canal de YouTube.  Primero hablare sobre de mis Konads.   Voy a tratar de hacer más videos en Español pero solamente los hare para las técnicas & trucos.  Para que asi entiendan mis Tutoriales. 

Aprecio mucho que me sigan y me dejen tanto comentarios lindos!  Muchas Gracias!

Aquí esta mi video sobre los Stampers de Konad, espero que les gusten!



Happy Stamping,

Swanette



1 comment:

  1. Rocket Spanish: The Award Winning Product That Will Get You Speaking Spanish & Loving Spanish Culture.

    (And the best thing is - it only takes minutes a day)

    ROCKET LANGUAGES was used by over 1,200,000 people, just like you, to study a new language.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS