Marbling Nail Art Using Your Nail Stamper.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

¡Hola!

Today I have a new video on YouTube.  I made a tutorial on the mani I posted on Instagram:



I posted this mani on the FB page Adventures in Stamping.  This past Sunday Challenge was using Pastel Colors. 

To apply all the colors I used my nail stamper, yes my nail stamper! :)

I saw a tutorial on Marbling using a plastic sandwich bag, where you apply dots of polish on your nail, then wrap the plastic bag to create a marbling effect... so I decided to apply dots of polish to plastic bag and try to pick up my stamper and it worked out great.  No need for special tools or sponges, just your stamper.

Take a look at my video to learn how:




 I hope you enjoy!

Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I think this will work better than the method where you put the polish on your nails and press down with plastic to marble.it... This seems less messy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes that where I got the idea. I think the same :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS