Colorful Marble Nail Art Using Born Pretty Store QA71

Monday, April 14, 2014

¡Hola!

Today I have a colorful nail art tutorial using Born Pretty Store stamping plate: QA71.  This was one of the stamping plates sent to me from Born Pretty Store.  Check out the review here

This is the design I created:


It very simple to do!  Here is the video on my Youtube channel:



What did I use?
1.  China Glaze White on White as my base color
2.  China Glaze Lemon Fizz
3.  China Glaze At Vase Value
4.  China Glaze Peachy kleen
5.  XL Magno Stamper
6.  Bundle Monster QA71
7.  Konad Black for stamping
8.  Seche Vite Top Coat.


I hope you guys enjoy my video!

If your thinking about making a purchase on their site, don't forget to use this code for a 10% discount!


Happy Stamping!!

Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS