Mani Swap On Instagram

Thursday, April 10, 2014

¡Hola!

I did a #maniswap the other day with the talented and sweet @Nailstampfanatic, she also has a Youtube channel here, definitely go check her out!   This is our mani swap:


A mani swap is when two nail buddies recreate each other's manicures.  She recreated my mani on the left with the splatter effect, I call it Splash Of Color which you can find out how to create here on my blog.  I recreated her lovely butterfly mani on the right.

I made a Youtube video on how to create them.  Here it is:


What did I use?

1.  Sinful Colors Snow Me White
2.  Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
3.  Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac
4.  Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
5.  China Glaze Shocking pink
6.  Seche Vite
7.  Cheeky jumbo plate 2
8.  Dotting Tool
9. B&W Stamper

I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Happy Stamping!

Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS