B. Loves Plates Review: New Stamping Plate, Nail stamping Polishes and Stampers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

¡Hola!

I hope you're having a great day!

Today I will be reviewing B. Loves Plates newest items.  I am so excited!  These products were provided by B. Loves Plates for my honest review.


B. Loves Plates is a company based in Poland.  The owner loves stamping so much that she created her own line of stamping plates.  Now her company has continue to grow and she has added more fun items to her shop.

First let me show you her new stamping plate:

B.04 Leaves of Happiness

Quick Facts:

1.  This plate has a total of 21 images.
2.  Each image measures 1.7cm x 2cm.
3.  The actual plate size is 9.5cm x 14.5cm
4.  Has a backing and a blue protective film when purchase.

Here are the Swatches:



Second, let's take a look at her new stampers:

Left:  Turbo Stamper
Right:  Jumbo Stamper

Quick Facts:

1.  Turbo Stamper size: 6cm x 4cm
2.  Jumbo Stamper size:  3.5cm
3.  Both made of Jelly material. Gel pad.
4.  Soft, squishy and slightly sticky.
5.  Firmness was very similar between the two stampers.
6.  No priming needed!

Swatches of Each Stamper:
Jumbo Stamper

Turbo Stamper

Last, lets take a look at her new nail stamping polishes:

Colors: (Left to Right)
B. a Sunshine, B. a Fresh Mojito, B. a Berry Smoothie,
B. a Blue Ocean, B. a Juicy Tangerine and B. a Sunset.

Quick Facts:

1.  Bottle Size 8ml
2.  No strong smell.  Smells just like regular polish.
3.  Thick and opaque.
4.  Little goes a long way.
5.  Bright Bold Colors

Swatches:


B. a Sunset

B. a Juicy Tangerine

B. a Blue Ocean

B. a Berry Smoothie

B. a Fresh Mojito

B. a Sunshine

Here is my YouTube Review with Live Swatches:
I hope you enjoy!

As you can see all the products work beautifully.  So many fun leaves patterns on the stamping plate.  The stampers pick up beautifully.  No priming needed!  Plus the stamping polishes stamp like a dream.  Just amazing over black polish.  What do you think?  Let me know in the comment section below.

I hope you enjoyed my review!

B. Loves Plates Social Media & Store Links:
1.  Facebook
2.  Instagram
3.  Etsy Shop
4.  Allegro Shop

Here is the link to my other B. Love Plates Review: Click Here

Happy Stamping!
Love, Swanette

3 comments:

  1. I love Ania's products.. She is such a great person too.. I wish her the best of luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is so kind. I also wish her the best in her company. Her plates stamp beautifully. :) I am loving all the new items. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. This art is basically distinguished by the difficulty of the designs into basic, intermediate and advanced level according to the various websites that have appeared on the internet that need to be painted onto the nail. curso como fazer carimbo de unhas funciona

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS