I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Today I am going to show you nail stampers from Winstona. They kindly sent me their new nail stampers to review for you guys.
Watch my video review below to see them in action:
Here are the stampers up close and swatches:
1. Winstonia rectangular stamper with white pad: Link to Winstonia This stamper is soft almost firm. (The XL stamper is more firmer than this stamper) I did not have to prime it, but you can if you wish. Use a nail file for natural nails and use the finest grit. In the video above I gave some tips on how to do this.
2. Winstonia replacement jelly pads for the rectangular stamper. Sold in a pack of 3. Link to Winstonia. These are super fun and colorful! They are sticky and have different firmness to them. They stamp beautifully and you don't have to prime them!
3. Winstonia silver or gold metal stampers. Each sold individually. You can purchase the Silver HERE, and the Gold HERE. They are made of metal and have some weight to them. I love the way it feels in my hands. They stamp beautifully and are so fun to look at!
4. Winstonia XL black and white stamper. Link to Winstonia. This is a firm stamper. It stamps beautifully and you must prime them. I show you how in my video.
5. Winstonia replacement jelly pads for the XL stamper. Sold in a set of 5. Link to Winstonia. These jelly pads are so fun and colorful. All are sticky and have different firmness to them. They all stamp beautifully. The best part is that you do not have to prime them.
I hope you enjoyed my post and video. As you can see for yourself they all stamp beautifully. I am loving the jelly pads. They stamp beautifully and the best part is that you do not have to prime them. I think they are a must have in your collection!
What do you think about these new stampers from Winstonia? Have you tried them out? Let me know in the comment section below.
I also have a 10% off code: NAILSTAMP4FUN *Not valid on sale items and expires 8/31/2015.