Winstonia's Third Generation Stamping Set: Review & Swatches

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hola!

I hope you're having a wonderful day!  Today I have a review of  Winstonia's Third Generation Stamping Set.  This beautiful set was provided by Winstoniastore.com for my honest review. 

Update 5/21: I received a 10% off code for all my subscribers:  Code: NAILSTAMP4FUN 
* *It applies on everything except on sale items and valid through August 31st, 2015


Just recently Winstonia's Store came out with there newest set of stamping plates.  It is called their Third Generation Stamping set.  This set has 20 plates that all fully engraved.  Each stamping plate measure 5.6cm/ 2.7 inches.  Every plate has smooth edges with paper backing.

Below is my YouTube video review.  In my video you will see each plate up-close and see quick swatches of each plate.  I hope you enjoy my video!

Here is my YouTube Video:


Picture of Each plate:










Here are quick swatches of each plate






I always say a picture is a worth a thousand words.  As you can see they stamp beautifully!  I really love this brand.  I think they sell very good quality stamping plates that also have a wonderful price tag.  You should definitely check their website out.  If you live in the US including PR you can get free shipping with your purchase of $25 or more. 

Tell me what you think about this collection?  Do you already own it?
Take Care!




Happy Stamping!

Love, Swanette

2 comments:

  1. I like this new set and will be getting it, I hope to see a few manicure creation from you with this new nail set and I agree with you greate quality and price =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful set. I always look forward to the new stamping plates Winstonia or Bundle Monster come out with. You get the great quality and price. Thank you for your comment. :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS