Neon Sunglasses

Sunday, July 6, 2014

¡Hola!

I hope you're having a fantastic weekend!  I recently created a twinmani with my friend +stamping queen to share on our Instagram accounts.  Here is our twinmani:


 +stamping queen did an awesome job.  You can check out Mariana's lovely stamping on her Instagram  and she also has a blog in Spanish where she shares her love for nail stamping.  You should definitely check her out! #sharethelove

Here are my solo nails:


What did I use?

1.  China Glaze Grass is Lime Greener
2.  China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn
3.  Cheeky Summer Collection CH37
4.  Mundo De Uñas #11 Yellow
5.  MDU #15 Mexican Pink
6.  MDU #52 Lemon Tree
7.  MDU #4
8.  Seche Vite Top Coat
9.  Pink Neon Studs from winstoniastore.com
10.  Nail Glue
11.  Black & White Stamper

Watch my video on how to create them:


Where to Buy Cheeky Stamping Plates?  Amazon or their site

Where to Buy Mundo de Uñas polishes?  www.mundodeunas.com

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Take care & Happy Stamping!

Swanette

2 comments:

  1. Hola Swanette!
    Una manicura muy divertida y veraniega! Me encanta!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS