Caribean Sunset

Monday, June 9, 2014

¡Hola!

I got a request on YouTube from the lovely +maryloiza33, she wanted to know if I could make a manicure with sunset & palm trees.  I glady accepted.  I actually had a hard time creating them, because I wanted to create something different.  I did a gradient but didn't blend it out entirely because I wanted to create a different effect.  I wanted it to look like a painting.  I really hope she enjoys my video and so do you!


What did I use?

1.  Base Color: Sinful Color White on White
2.  Gradient:
Morgan Taylor Making Waves- dark Blue
Morgan Taylor Take Me to Your Tribe- light Blue
Sally Hansen Sun Kissed- orange
Sally's Pumkin- darker orange
Sally Hansen Lightning- yellow
Morgan Taylor Take Me to your Tribe- again light Blue
Revlon Colorstay Delicious- red
3.  Sand Color:  Zoya Chantal
4.  Palm Trees: Bundle Monster plate BM315
5.  Black Polish:  P&E makeup
6.  Sea Grapes: Bundle Monster BM219
7.  Green Polish for stamping:  OPI Don't Mess With OPI
8.  Seche Vite
9.  Black & White Stamper

What did I use?

Here is my YouTube Video.


I hope you enjoyed my video!

Happy Stamping!

Swanette

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS