Winstonia Nail Art Stamping Image Plate Series 1: Review & Swatches

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hola!

Today I have a quick and fast review on Winstonia Nail Art Stamping Image Plate Series 1.  I purchase these plates on winstoniastore.com but you can also order on Amazon. There are 4 square stamping plates in this set. They are sold individually for $4.95 each.  Here are the plates:


W-01 Aquarium plate


W-02  Safari plate


W-03 Rainforest plate


W-04  Floral plate


These plates are well etched.  I had no problem picking up the images.  For the small images I used a Konad stamper and for the large images I used the black&white squishy stamper.  I also used Mash black special nail polish for the swatches.  As you see below they stamped beautifully.



W-01 Aquarium plate


W-02  Safari plate



W-03 Rainforest plate



W-04  Floral plate

Here are some of the mani's I posted on my Instagram @nailstamp4fun using these awesome plates.

  

Plates used:  W-01 for the shark & Cheeky jumbo plate 2 for the waves.
Colors used:  OPI yodel Me On Your Cell, Colores de Carol Haunted Bubbles.
Stamping polishes:  Konad White and Zoya Song


Plates used:  W-04
Colors used:  Sinful Colors Unicorn
Stamping polish:  Konad Black


Plates used:  W-03 &W-112
Colors used:  Sinful Colors Starfish
Stamping polish:  Sinful Colors Easy Going and Essie Penny Talk


This was my submission photo for Winstonia's 2014 Valentines Contest.
Plates used:  
Index finger:  W111, W102
Middle finger: W102, W105
Ring finger:  W102, square plate: W-02, for the grass W101
Pinky:  W102
I really enjoy these plates, they are so pretty and stamp great. I especially love the Shark and Flowers.  Winstonia also sells two other nail stamping sets on their site and sell different beauty items.  Go check them out!  I have a 15% off code, that you can use on your first order that total $20 or more. Just click here on My Refer a Friend link .  *Remember you must be a new customer and make an order of $20 or more. Shipping is free on U.S. orders of $25 or more. 
What do you think about these plates?  Would you purchase them? Or have them?  I would love to know in the comment section below.
Happy Stamping!
Swanette

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I really love the rainforest plate and would love to have it, but i live in the Netherlands. I's afraid there will be a fee for getting this from America, because of taxes. I ordered from bundlemonster a while back and had to pay 18 euro's for taxes. Do you know is it's the same with Winstonia? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! I honestly don't know but you can try to email them to find out if they ship to you and how much. Have you tried Amazon or Ebay they sell them too! I hope you can find a way to get them. :)

      Delete
  2. Do you know that I don't own ANY of this brand? You totally rocked these!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS