AT Stamping Plates

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hola!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

On Instagram I created a few manis using the AT plates and have gotten questions on what's the brand and where to find them. 

First let me show you the plates:





I purchased these plates a year ago on aliexpress.  I checked my order history on my account and this is the seller who sold them to me: click here , but on Aliexpress there are many sellers, therefore I advise you to search and read all the feedback before buying.  :)

I didn't have any problems with my plates they stamp beautifully.  I did get a slight damage on plate AT-01, but luckily it doesn't effect the image.

Here are some manis I created with them:


Colors used: 
1.  I painted all my nails China Glaze So Blue Without you as my base color.
2. I applied the glitter, China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging,
3.  I used stamping plates AT-03, AT-05, AT-09
4.  Stamping polishes:  Sally Hansen Silver Sweep & konad White. 
5.    China Glaze There's Snow One Like You for the snow.


Colors used:
1.  I applied Zoya Raven.
2.  Used stamping plates AT-03, AT-05, AT-06, AT-07, AT-09
3.  Stamping colors:  Essie Good As Gold, Color Club Harp on It, Konad White, China Glaze Santa Red my List & Zoya Ray.



Here is idea of the size of the plates using a ruler in inches:


I hope you enjoyed my post on the AT- stamping plates.  What do you think of them?  Would you purchase them? Let me know in the comment section below.

Hasta Luego!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS