I hope you are having a great weekend!
On Instagram I created a few manis using the AT plates and have gotten questions on what's the brand and where to find them.
First let me show you the plates:
I purchased these plates a year ago on aliexpress. I checked my order history on my account and this is the seller who sold them to me: click here , but on Aliexpress there are many sellers, therefore I advise you to search and read all the feedback before buying. :)
I didn't have any problems with my plates they stamp beautifully. I did get a slight damage on plate AT-01, but luckily it doesn't effect the image.
Here are some manis I created with them:
1. I painted all my nails China Glaze So Blue Without you as my base color.
2. I applied the glitter, China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging,
3. I used stamping plates AT-03, AT-05, AT-09
4. Stamping polishes: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep & konad White.
5. China Glaze There's Snow One Like You for the snow.
1. I applied Zoya Raven.
2. Used stamping plates AT-03, AT-05, AT-06, AT-07, AT-09
3. Stamping colors: Essie Good As Gold, Color Club Harp on It, Konad White, China Glaze Santa Red my List & Zoya Ray.
Here is idea of the size of the plates using a ruler in inches:
I hope you enjoyed my post on the AT- stamping plates. What do you think of them? Would you purchase them? Let me know in the comment section below.