**I was looking thru my blog and I see that this blog post didn't have any views, then when I look closely I realized that didn't publish it. :( I thought I did but it was saved as a draft, I am so clumsy.
I am super excited to received my Bundle Monster plates! Yay! Bundle Monster release new plates for this year called, "Create Your Own" Collection. They hosted a contest a few months back to let fans submit their own stamping creations so they could create this awesome collection. I have to admit I love the idea and the images are beautiful. I congratulate everyone that participated in the making of these plates. :)
Here are the plates:
Below are some manis I created with these beautiful plates.
1. China Glaze Don't make Me Wine on All Fingers except ring finger.
2. China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans and China Glaze Mosaic madness on ring finger.
4. Stamping Color: China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans
1. Bettina Jeans over Dyed for my Base Color.
3. Konad White special polish
1. Zoya Tomoko
3. Konad Black Special polish
1. Gradient nails using: (cutical to tip) Zoya Godiva, Zoya Stevie & Zoya London Pixiedust.
3. WetnWild Black Crème.
They are super fun and stamp beautifully. You can purchase them on Bundle Monster site here