Colorful Circles Mani

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hola amigos!

Look what I found!  My first Color Club polishes!  I went to my local Sally Beauty Supply and found this special box on clearance.  It has four mini Color Club polishes inside.  They where priced $4.99 but they where having their additional 50%  off clearance sale making them $2.50, and I can't say no to a good sale! lol  They where part of  their Christmas Collection.


(left to right:  Berry and Bright, Ho Ho Holly, Gift of Sparkle & Snow Flakes) 


So what could I do with these colors...  I asked my self.  A colorful mani! 
Here is My Colorful Circles Mani!  

Ingredients:
1.  Color Club Berry and Bright
2.  Color Club Ho Ho Holly
3.  Color Club Gift of Sparkle
4.  Bundle Monster plate 322
5.  Sinful Colors Black on Black
6.  Seche Vite Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS