China Glaze Tranzitions

Wednesday, January 9, 2013


Hola amigos!

This will be my first post for 2013.  With the new year comes new nail polish collections! Yay!

Here I have for you The China Glaze Tranzitions Collection.  They are fun polishes that change color with just applying a top coat.  This collection has six colors.  After searching online, seeing some swatches and reviews I decided to just get these colors four colors:

1.  Split Perso-nail-ity


2.  Duplicityy


3.  Shape Shifter


6.  Modify Me

 

China Glaze recommends you using their Fast Forward Coat, but honestly you might be able to use any top coat.  I tried and compared Beauty Secrets Top Coat, Seche Vite & China Glaze Fast Forward Coat and they all work the same, so its up to you.  

These are all one coaters and look beautiful without a top coat.  It was very fun to play with them.  My tip is to follow the instructions and apply two coats, let the polish dry and create your designs.    I wouldn't recommend covering the whole nail with the top coat because it does make the polish look streaky.  I prefer making dots and heart with a dotting tool.  My opinion is that it look way better than brush strokes.  Remember it does take practice but hey practice makes perfect!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS