CVS Clearance Haul

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hola Amigos!

CVS is having a Beauty Clearance Sale.  If you have a CVS nearby I suggest you run to and get some... lol.  They have alot of beauty items on clearance.  Check Nouveau Cheap Blog she has a CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Master List Here!  Thats where I got the info.  I am so Luckly I found some of the deals here in Puerto Rico.

Here is what I got!! 



1.  Milani Nail Art with precision brush for .99 cents each! 
2.  Milani 3D Holographic nail lacquers for $1.25 each!
3.  Milani HD Advance lip Color for $2.12.
4.  Almay One Coat nourishing mascara $1.99 ( I had a coupon for $1 off making it .99 cents)

Go and check your CVS out!! As you see in the pics below the items where not marked down.  I took them to the price scanner and they where $1.25! Remember to scan them at the price scanner.  I hope you all find these great deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS