I hope you're having a wonderful day! I am sorry that I have been missing on my blog. I am back and started posting again. My next couple of post will be about my recent YouTube Videos. I want to add them here on my blog too. I hope you guys enjoy them if you haven't seen them already. Remember I am now creating YouTube Videos for you guys. So head over to my channel and Subscribe. YouTube: Nailstamp4fun
Here I have My Cupcake Nails:
What did I use?
1. Base Coat: Duri Rejuvacote
2. Rica Whiteout
3. Cici&Sisi Plate 7 for sprinkles
4. Cici&Sisi Plate 11 for cup cakes
5. Top Coat Seche Vite
Colors for Sprinkles:
1. Mundo de uñas polishes: #15 Mexican Pink
2. Mundo de uñas polishes: #11 Yellow
3. Mundo de uñas polishes: #4 Blue
4. Mundo de uñas polishes: #52 Lemon Tree
5. China Glaze Travel In Color
Colors for Cupcakes:
1. Mundo de uñas polishes: Black for stamping
----Following for tops of cupcakes----
2. Mundo de uñas polishes: #15 Mexican Pink
3. Mundo de uñas polishes: #11 Yellow
4. Mundo de uñas polishes: #4 Blue
5. Mundo de uñas polishes: #52 Lemon Tree
----Following for bottoms of cupcakes----
6. Color Club Halo Hues Eternal Beauty
7. Color Club Halo Hues Miss Bliss
8. Color Club Halo Hues Blue Heaven
9. Color Club Halo Hues Kismet
Cupcake Nails video:
I purchase Cici&Sisi plates on Amazon, but if its currently unavailable. Always check often on Amazon to see when they are back in stock.
Link to Cici&SiSi Set 1
Link to Cici&Sisi Set 2
Where to purchase Mundo de unas polishes? **Update She is currently NOT selling internationally.**
Where to purchase Rica Whiteout?
I hope you guys enjoyed.
Please Take Care and Happy Stamping!