Cupcake Nails: Using Cici&Sisi Plate #7 & #11

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hola!

I hope you're having a wonderful day!  I am sorry that I have been missing on my blog.  I am back and started posting again.  My next couple of post will be about my recent YouTube Videos.  I want to add them here on my blog too.  I hope you guys enjoy them if you haven't seen them already.  Remember I am now creating YouTube Videos for you guys.  So head over to my channel and Subscribe.  YouTube: Nailstamp4fun 

Here I have My Cupcake Nails:



What did I use?

1.  Base Coat:  Duri Rejuvacote
2.  Rica Whiteout
3.  Cici&Sisi Plate 7 for sprinkles
4.  Cici&Sisi Plate 11 for cup cakes
5.  Top Coat Seche Vite


Colors for Sprinkles:
1.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #15 Mexican Pink
2.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #11 Yellow
3.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #4 Blue
4.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #52 Lemon Tree
5.  China Glaze Travel In Color

Colors for Cupcakes:
1.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  Black for stamping
----Following for tops of cupcakes----
2.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #15 Mexican Pink
3.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #11 Yellow
4.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #4 Blue
5.  Mundo de uñas polishes:  #52 Lemon Tree
----Following for bottoms of cupcakes----
6.  Color Club Halo Hues  Eternal Beauty
7.  Color Club Halo Hues  Miss Bliss
8.  Color Club Halo Hues  Blue Heaven
9.  Color Club Halo Hues Kismet

Cupcake Nails video:



I purchase Cici&Sisi plates on Amazon, but if its currently unavailable.  Always check often on Amazon to see when they are back in stock.

Link to Cici&SiSi Set 1

Link to Cici&Sisi Set 2

Where to purchase Mundo de unas polishes?  **Update She is currently NOT selling internationally.**
www.mundodeunas.com

Where to purchase Rica Whiteout?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/justricarda

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Please Take Care and Happy Stamping!

Swanette


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS