The China Glaze Texture Collection

Thursday, April 25, 2013

sli
Hola!

I have been stalking my local Sally Beauty Supply for about two weeks looking for these polishes.  Finally I bought them yesterday! They are super cool! I love when I find special effect polishes.  For me the China Glaze Textures are very unique because I have nothing similar to them.  They are my first texture polishes.

I had so much fun applying them and watching them dry to rough sandy texture.  I had no problem applying them and I was amazed on how fast they dried.  At first I thought they would be difficult to remove, but they weren't.  I just applied a cotton ball soaked in acetone on my nail waited a few seconds and I slide the cotton ball down toward the tip of my nail removing almost all the polish.  I was left with a little residual of the sand like material on my nails but it washes off with soap and water.  Sally Beauty Supply has a great sale going on, they have a Buy 2 and Get 1 free on all their polishes.   Here are the beautiful colors: 


1.   Toe-Tally Texture
Pueen plate 05 and stamping color:  Sinful White Snow Me White.

 

2.  Bump & Grind
Pueen plate 15 and stamping color:  Sinful Colors Snow Me White.
 

3.  In The Rough
Pueen 24 and stamping color:  Kleancolor Neon Aqua.
 

4.  Itty, Bitty & Gritty
Pueen plate 15 and stamping color:  Sinful Colors Snow Me White.


 

5.  Unrefined
Pueen plate 22 and stamping color:  Sinful Colors Black on Black.

 

6.  Of Coarse!
Pueen plate 25 and stamping color:  Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

What do you think about this collection?  Will you buy some?  

Hasta Luego! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS