Stamping Plate QA7

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hola!!

Here is another stamping plate called QA7.  This plate is dull in appearance but stamps great. Please keep in mind that my plates are old.  I have been collecting for a few years. I tried my best to clean them for the picture.  It has beautiful flower images.  They have some lettering which I would love to know where its from and what they mean.    If you know what they mean please let me know.  You can find them on Ebay, amazon, or lightinthebox.com.  There may be other places to order try searching for them on Google. 


This simple mani is done with:

1.  Index finger and pinky:  Color Club Miss Bliss
2.  Middle and ring finger:  Over The Moon
3.  Stamping plate QA7
4.  Stamping Color:  Sinful Colors Black on Black
5.  Seche Vite Top Coat

 

Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS