Nail Mail: Creative Nail Stamper from the Creative Shop

Saturday, December 6, 2014

¡Hola!

I wanted to show you what I recently purchased.  I purchase a Creative Stamper from the Creative Shop.  This bad boy comes all the way from the lovely Ukraine, and here it is with me in the small island of Puerto Rico.  I took some days to try it out first, because I wanted to give you my honest opinion.  Here is a picture of the Stampers:


This is my video about the stampers:


I honestly have to admit it will take me some time to get used to, but I am very happy with my purchase.  I think it is wonderful to try out new things.  This stamper is large and squishy, perfect for long nails.  I just love the way it stretches.  I used it on my toes and it works great. 

What do you think?  Are you going to try this bad boy out?  Do you already own him? If so let me know in the comment section below and give me your thoughts about him.

You can find more info on their FB page.  All the information on to purchase them will be on their FB. 

Here is the page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/776424792409834/

I hope you guys enjoyed my post!


Happy Stamping!

Love, Swanette

2 comments:

  1. Swanette, incredible video just as always. Clear, easy to understand, great details and so on. That stamper is awesome. It would be so nice to see a list of China Glaze shades you tried and worked for stamping. Looking forward to your next video! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS