China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Haul

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hola mis amigos! Como estan?  How are you doing?

After stalking my local Sally Beauty Supply for a long time, they finally received The China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Collection... Yay!  I bought six polishes from the collection. 


(from left to right:  Get Carried Away, Running in Circles, Water you waiting for, Creative Fantasy, Whirled Away and It's a Trap-eze)


1.  Get Carried Away


I applied Get Carried Away over Rimmel Black Satin.  The Application was quite difficult to apply because it was thick and goopy.  Maybe some thinner will do the trick and make it better to apply.   Its a was too sheer for me to wear on its own, so I applied it over black. In my opinion the result is better than wearing the polish on its own.

2.  Running In Circles


What a beautiful green! The application was fabulous.  I only used two coats.   Here I used Bundle Monster 320 plate and Rimmel Black Satin Polish.

3.  Water You Waiting For

Here is another beauty from this collection. I used Bundle Monster 323 plate and Essie No place like Chrome on my ring finger.

4.  Whirled Away


I love this one even if its hard to get these glitter on my nails.  I will make it work! It seems like this nail polish needs more glitter especially the white hexes.  I had to use a dotting tool to pick up the white hexes and apply them to my nails. 

5.  It's A Trap-eze
                                         

This is my favorite from all the six I purchase! Love it! It makes me happy just looking at it! It was easy to apply.  Doesn't it look yummy? It reminds me of cupcakes or ice cream with sprinkles.  

6.  Creative Fantasy


For some odd reason my camera isn't picking up its true color but you can also see it on my Yummy Cupcake Mani I posted before.  It is a bright purple and dries a semi matte.  I applied four coats and it is still sheer.  Here I used Red Angel plate 114, Sinful Colors Snow me White on my ring finger and Seche Vite.


I definitely Love these Colors!  I am so happy that China Glaze release this collection! Its so colorful and fun! What do you think of China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS